Its unparalleled vision has rewarded UTC the distinction of becoming the “Best Touring Company” in Yemen (2008 - 2010)
Universal Touring Co. was established in 1985 to become the leading tour operator in the country. Since its inception, UTC has redefined the role of tourism agencies in reflecting the wealthy and fascinating touristic heritage of Yemen by promoting this concept to higher levels. UTC attracts diverse groups of clientele such as museums, universities and archaeological expeditions among major tour operators and DMC’s in Europe and worldwide.
Universal Touring was in charge of the National Geographic tour arrangements featured in its 2005 issue, all logistics for National Geographic Traveler magazine featured in the May/June 2006 issue, along with History Channel’s “Digging for the Truth” documentary aired in March 2006.
+967 1 454367/8
+967 1 454369
- Airport Meet & Assist
- Off-Road tours with a fleet of 4x4 land cruisers and tour buses equipped with all safety and comfort facilities for superb tours throughout mountains and valleys, accompanied by professional drivers and tour guides
- Domestic hotel bookings Wide range of touring programs varying between 3 - 30 days, meticulously based on time and cost;
- Ready and tailor-made touring programs in the
- exotic Socotra Island including diving, camel-back expeditions and off-road trips
- Customized itineraries for theme-based tours (cultural, adventure …etc.) upon request
- M.I.C.E (Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Events) worldwide
- VIP & CIP touring packages
- Diving and cruise packages in the Arabian and Red Sea
- Tourism packages and tailor-made programs to Europe and Asia.
- Worldwide hotel reservations.
- Bookings on domestic and international airlines.